Meet Stella Tremblay.
Stella is a GOP member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Last week, Stella wrote this on Glenn Beck’s wall regarding the Boston bombers:
Just as you said would happen. Top Down, Bottom UP. The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops “terrorist” attack. One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now “terrorist” attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a “wake up” to all of us. First there was a “suspect” then there wasnt. Infowars broke the story and they knew they had been “found out”.
When called out, the good House member replied:
Holy COW!!! Because someone asks questions one is viciously attacked? What happened to discussion? Truly was it told: They hear with their ears, but are deaf, and they see with their eyes but they are blind. How can it be “delusional” for asking questions? There WERE military with black back packs on the last mile of the marathon. Some had detonators…is it not coincidental that they were stating there was a “drill” and not to be alarmed? Why are they seen quickly moving away from the area of the bomb just a minute before it went off? Why did Reporter King (a seasoned reporter with credible sources) announce that there was a “suspect in custody” and then hours later had to rescind the statement. Talk about credibility being shot! Why is it wrong to ask questions and demand answers? Our friends, neighbours, brothers and sisters were maimed and killed by terrorists carrying out “jihad”. They were innocent victims going about doing their daily routines. This is NOT right! We need to face facts and get answers. If you think I am delusional to ask these questions, so be it. If honest answers were given…I will be satisfied. Bengazi still has not had an investigation. When do we get answers to those questions?
Let’s ignore for one moment her response, especially the “I was just asking questions while simultaneously not asking one single question, and indeed making up shit” part. Let’s ignore that she also once said that President Woodrow Wilson was a Nazi sympathizer (Wilson died just before the movement was born) and had VIDEO PROOF OMG YOU GUISE that President Obama admitted, on apparently a nationally broadcast town hall meeting, that he wasn’t from the US (this video, I died watching this shit). Let’s look at what just happened.
1. Stella gets her ‘news’ from InfoWars, a tinfoil site run by Alex Jones.
2. Stella does no independent verification of anything that Alex Jones’ group said in the video (if she did, she would know that Alex Jones has a lengthy history of being very very very wrong in his predictions concerning the US/world. (very funny video).
3. Stella then makes up a bunch of shit.
4. Stella is then shocked (SHOCKED I SAY) when people refute her claims with both facts and logic. Also, it’s “Benghazi”, Stella. The GOP has been screaming about it so long while ignoring the 34 deaths in 9 embassy attacks under George W Bush, you’d think you’d be able to spell it by now.
This, right here, is why I have a hard time believing in vast government conspiracies. Because this woman? This friggin’ moron? SHE’S IN GOVERNMENT. And there are about a million people just like her in all levels of civil service. (To be fair, there are morons working EVERYWHERE, but since we’re discussing govt. conspiracies, we’ll stick with just the morons who work there). So, to believe that the GUB’MINT was in on this, you have to believe that at some point, a moron like her was involved, however obliquely, in the process. And that’s where the theory begins to crumble. See, about a decade and a half ago, an intern gave the President a hummer, and when just *one* friend of hers was told, the US went batshit for about 1.5 years. So, if you think these folks were able to…
1. Train the brothers (Where? When? How did they get to and from training? Don’t conspiracy theorists ever ask actual questions?)
2. Set up the backbacks of explosives (ignore the fact that multiple photos show the brothers doing it so why would the ‘BlackOps’ guys need bags, especially when they supposedly trained the kids, just go with the idiocy)
3. Set up martial law AND THEN STOPPED THE MARTIAL LAW WHEN THE GUYS WERE CAUGHT (top tip – if you want to establish martial law, you don’t usually stop when the danger is passed, Boston should still be under martial law as we speak if the goal was governmental control)
4. Cover everything up
5. Use this as the reason to control the US, when 20 times more people die per day to guns than in the bombing, and we can’t even get background checks passed
6. Had, in the exact same week, half a town in Texas EXPLODE off the face of the Earth, and not one peep about the background bullshit that went on prior, even though it killed 4 times as many as Boston.
…without some idiot like her bumbling into the planning, execution, or resolution process, you are deluded.
Look, I have no problem saying my home nation’s leadership has been less than stellar over the years. Trail of Tears, the internment camps for Japanese-Americans, Governor Rhodes opening fire on kids at Kent State, but those atrocities have all been very out in the open. And while some wacky stuff may be happening behind the scenes (seriously, guys, what’s up with Area 51?), I simply cannot credibly believe that in the newest digital age of video recorders fitting in buttons that no one has gotten clear, solid proof of a massive plot to destroy America from within.
Hell, you know what I call a massive conspiracy? That the House of Representatives chose the week that we were all freaking out about Boston to quietly pass CISPA. Now that’s a fucking conspiracy of douchecanoes to wait till our backs were turned to push through the same bill they tried to push last year. Yet instead of deal with this very real and tangible threat to our online security, snake oil salesmen like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck scream about shadowy governmental overlords and ‘false flag’ ops. And why? As Glenn loves to say, ‘let’s follow the money…’
1. Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, insert metallic haberdasher here all make their money from their shows and their endorsements.
2. Talking about really boring stuff like the newest bills going through the House and Senate are listener losers – they might as well be watching C-SPAN.
3. They need to keep their listeners in a constant heightened state – scared listeners buy gold and antique tomato seeds (heads up folks, they’re just seeds – dry the seeds from any of your garden plants, it’s the same damn thing), bored listeners turn the channel.
4. Out-crazy the next guy, it’s the only way to keep ratings. Remember, Beck got his start as a wacky morning radio host, and Jones as a cable call-in show runner – they know that what’s needed to keep eyes on screen and ears on radio is SHOCK.
5. Rake in sales, promotions tie-ins, advertising revenue for a tidy profit (Glenn Beck’s independently estimated net worth? 105 million. That’s a pretty price for paranoia).
6. That’s how you ‘follow the money’.
So, no Virginia, there is no Santa Claus. And while there are a shit-ton of crappy things being done out there, not every one of them needs a New World Order level of batshittery applied to them. It’s the old adage – when you hear hoofsteps, think horse, not zebra. Occam’s razor tells us when the two kids on multiple media shots are seen putting down the black bags that blow up moments later, a good chance is that’s what fucking happened.
And New Hampshire, sort yourselves out up there, or we’re trading you with Austin before we cut the South loose.